My brother died and left a $10,000 life insurance policy to me, his sister.He had debts under my name and being a concerned and loving brother he paid for years on this policy.
He passed in Feb 15, 2014. I waited weeks to get the "alledged mailed claims application" I ended up calling the Canada office and they faxed it to me. I then mailed it USPS tracking no. incl.
and they received it two days after, its been now almost 10 days and I have not received the "alledged check" I am beginning to believe they are not mailing anything they say they do. I am not hopeful to get the check> I am willing and planning to fly to Toronto Canada and visit their offices daily if I have to until they hand me the replacement check. Not only Am I grieving my brother but I am going to lose my credit on account on Foresters not doing what they are supposed to do. I am unemployed and about to get my SS retirement benefits, I wish I had the money to pay the debts but even thou I WILL NOT LET FORESTERS GET AWAY WITH SCAMMING MY POOR DECEASED BROTHER!!!
THEY DO NOT KNOW WHO THEY ARE DEALING WITH.I AM WILLING TO GO THE DISTANCE TO DO WELL BY MY BROTHER AND TO MAKE THE PAY WHAT THEY HAVE TO.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Foresters Life Insurance
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I was involved in a car accident on September 24th 2014 in which the who i had hit was uninsured and driving when he took off from the scene of..."
- "One of Farm Bureau insurance companies insurers had a tree limb fall on my car...Almost $7500 damage. Don't let those heart warming commercials you see they put on TV fool..."
- "I was driving west bound in Chicago when I was struck from a careless driver who seems to have lost control of his motorcycle. He struck my vehicle from..."
- "Winn Dixie store # 0250 Miramar Fl. 5/29/16 Hershey candy buy one get one free. I bought two different types of Hershey candy at $4.39 each. Was charged $4.39 for each..."
- "Comcast/Xfinity just sent me a letter advising me that starting next month they are limiting my internet data to 300GB, because "most costumer don't surpass 300GB/Month. They told me..."
- "I found this on the web, not sure what the deal is but this guy is pissed..."
- "Order NO:238148925 I order some fairings back in May after them sending me the wrong color and wrong size for my motorcycle the only I could get a refund was to..."
- "Ok for the ones wanting extra cash cleaning out but I found selllers who are buying in bulk from THE major auction site & selling @ 2 to 3x price...."
- "Please see attached the chart page from a Transamerica Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy. A California WFG agent sold this policy to a client earlier this year. Transamerica..."